A project that covers the sphere of cash trading, risk modeling, funds, data analysis, financial security, the area of economic crime prevention. An international team of experienced developers creating an intelligent and dynamic reporting system for a client. Responsible for processing, checking a very large amount of data and planning FTE resources in the database.
- Design, develop, configure and test automation solutions
- Improve and simplify data loading
- Identify problems and offer best solutions
- Analysis of existing and future functional requirements.
- Changes in data flow, tables and interfaces
- Support/maintenance of existing projects
- Organizational and conceptual meetings
💪 Hard skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in .NET coding
- Knowledge and practice in technology: MySQL, Entity Framework/ORM, Architectural/ Design Patterns, T-SQL, ETL,
- Experience in unit test writing
- English language - B2
🤗 Soft skills:
- Team player
- Flexibility - Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Openness to people, change and new technologies
- Ability to identify problems and be resourceful in solving them
- Ability to analyze the most important information and propose the best solutions
➕ Additional perks:
- Experience with Powershell, Agile, Angular & Typescript
- Knowledge TDD, DDD, Azure DevOps, GIT (version control system)
- Knowledge database version control
- Ability to scripting, such as automating regression tests
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)