- At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
- We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
- We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
- Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- EAP24 support
- English language lessons during working hours
- Training budget
- Flexible working conditions
- Hybrid work model for Wroclaw based and telework for other cities
- Social Committee activities
- Wellness acitivites
- Working as a part of global and diversified team to manage our SaaS network infrastructure and support operational processes
- Define and implement best practice network, resiliance and security approaches and policies.
- Manage and maintain internal and external client network connections to Aptitude Cloud Service environments hosting our Aptitude Software products
- Coordinate and communicate with the wider team to successfully establish network connections
- As a key point of contact in Aptitude Cloud Service, you will ensure adherence to controls and security in all lifecycle phases.
- Technical configuration of environments in line with Aptitude Software product specs and client requirements
- Define and support operational processes for day to day Aptitude Cloud Service offerings including; integration, monitoring, access, and ticket resolution
- Support the development of automated provisioning and configuration processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Solid understanding of core network protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls)
- Familiarity with at least one of the major Cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Understanding of the core concepts of Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs), cloud virtual gateways and transit networks
- Able to support planning and implementing network architectures, including; Multi-Region, Availability Zones, vNets (or VPC), load balancing, DNS & traffic management
- Ability to analyse network behaviour, performance and application issues at a packet level
- Be able to monitor, investigate and report on security breaches and propose mitigating strategies\technologies.
- Ability to work independently and determine priorities of tasks
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Good spoken and written English, ideally B2 or above