Well, at Cortlex you become a part of our team, and you will work on projects that fit your skills and development goals best. The recruiter will share details of several projects available at the moment. We work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. All projects are in English (mainly Western Europe, USA).
- Create and maintain, with the team, an optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- AWS experience
- Command-Line experience
- Knowledge of Big Data, MySQL, and ETL
- Strong experience with Python
- Previous PropTech Experience
- Skills with Elasticsearch, AWS DB engines, Parquet format, Dynamo DB and etc.
- Fluent English language skills (B2+)
Cortlex is an international IT company with headquarters in Vilnius. We provide outsourcing services for clients from Europe and the USA. Our core technologies are. NET, JS, PHP, and Java, usually with full-stack experience. We develop comprehensive enterprise-level solutions and advanced web applications in numerous areas, such as Healthcare, Social Networks, E-learning, E-commerce, ERP, CRM, Finance, Travel, etc.
Working with Cortlex, we become a part of a distributed development team and are involved in the development of our client's product. We frequently go on business trips and communicate directly with customers from Belgium, Italy, the USA, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
We deliver high-quality software solutions with orientation on customers satisfaction, stability, and speed. Our innovative ideas in development will eventually become autonomous Cortlex products, and we are taking concrete steps to achieve this goal.
Cortlex was founded in 2015 by the developers as a company in which they themselves enjoy working. It has a flat structure, transparency in communication, and service on the principle of people first. We overall are 70 people gang who are passionate about IT, experienced and devoted to work.
Join our team!