The project is about a modern cloud-based solution for creating AI (Artificial Intelligence) models. His solution allows us to build on the promise of Artificial Intelligence to become a professionally developed and managed part of our business process landscape. By providing this outstanding and cutting-edge infrastructure, business units will be empowered to reach new goals.
- Working with business stakeholders to capture and define business requirements
- Creating detailed outcomes of the business analysis process, outlining problems and opportunities for Business
- Creating technical specification of changes (e.g. mapping from source to the target database, data flows, changes in integration layer)
- Creating a project and product documentation, participating in audits
- Monitoring completeness of business requirements
- Eliciting and validating requirements for Products, translate them into relevant Product Backlog items and tasks
- Identifying dependencies and blockers impacting the planned scope
- Collaboration with the Development Team and Architects
- Support the Product Owner, Delivery Team, and Program Manager with a detailed understanding of product features
- Product validation (testing on behalf of stakeholders, readiness to participate in E2E testing process)
- 2 years of experience in a Cloud software development domain as a Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Understanding of cloud-based systems and ML/AI concepts
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, proven experience in end-to-end software project delivery
- Experience in system integration domain, ability to discuss concepts related to API contracts, Data Models, Data Flows, etc.
- Being able to discuss and propose solutions to technical aspects of software delivery
- Certification in AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud Architecture (AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or higher) or similar (Azure, GCP)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- English – B2
- Experience in exploring and managing requirements in large corporate projects be a plus
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)