We've been engaged by a large Australian company to provide resources to their Murex development team working on their FRTB program.
We require an experienced Market Risk developer with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets.You will be working in a team of Murex Developers on a variety off tasks.
You will be working closely with onshore DXC Luxoft and bank employees.
- You'll work on the Market Risk enhancements
- Should be able to independently discuss with end user the requirements and get clarification
- Should be able to do optimization of the existing formulas wherever possible
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the release process
- 5+ years' experience in Murex Development, in particular MxML Exchange workflows, static configuration setup (generators, etc.)
- Strong Git skills, familiar with using GitHub and a Git Client and/or Git CLI
- Experience using and maintaining CI/CD tools, namely Jenkins
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure. Experience with AWS preferred (EC2, RDS, S3)
- Familiarity with Murex Service Architecture and the platform as a whole
- Familiarity with Unix systems and bash commands, scripting
- Basic Java skills, familiarity with commonly used libraries/frameworks is a plus as well as Maven/Gradle
- Product knowledge IRD , FI and Credit would be much appreciated.
- Driven to deliver - proven ability to deliver the best possible results for the organisation; and shows determination, resourcefulness and a sense of purpose in achieving this
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiar with various DevOps, Source Code Management and Automation tools
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!