Platform dedicated to data analysis, major markets worldwide:
- Energy - personalized specific information and data for the energy sector
- Oil - Platts benchmark oil price assessments, access to prices and a wealth of information, including spreads, trading updates, industry commentary, future settlement prices
- Natural Gas - We provide benchmark price assessments, commentary and analysis so you are prepared to understand market movements, the regulatory environment and trends affecting natural gas prices
- Electricity - assessments, prices, news, analysis and the nuclear fuel cycle
- Coal - thermal or coking coal, price, risk, analysis
- Work closely with Product Owner to develop application UI, including prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Create reliable code
- Be part of the team: perform peer reviews, ask questions, challenge answers, chill
- Do you often think about performance and scaling, operational costs, security and all the other stuff? Perfect!
- We don't like refactoring, technical debt, updates, etc. either, but sometimes we will ;)
- Knowledge of Angular and Typescript and interest in UI
- Experience working with application APIs.
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure DevOps will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology
- Membership and collaboration with the team
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum
- Developers: 4
- Testers: 1
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)