A project with a mission and main slogan "Never a vendor, always a partner", A platform for dealers and marketers to break corporate profitability records. A platform created by automotive people, for automotive people, where products and services are constantly developed and improved to enable our dealer partners to identify, engage and maximize.
- Evaluate the quality, usability and functionality of each release.
- Develop and organize QA processes for assigned projects
- Design and implement test automation strategy to support other teams working on the product
- Automation, design and code review activities
- Create regular reports on the status and quality of software releases and present them
- Last 2 years in a similar position
- Experience with at least two tools Selenium, Cypress, Jmeter, etc.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems
- API testing - understanding of RESTful design and best practices, testing both with and without automation tools.
- Experience using SQL language
- Experience with performance testing and tools
- Experience with bug tracking system e.g. Azure DevOps
- Continuous development and improvement
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)