IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Paid employee referral program
Possibility of 100% remote working/ home office
In addition to the traditional form of cooperation, we also offer the possibility of home office, understood as 100% remote work from the place of residence in Poland, indefinitely, also after the pandemic period. For people working in this mode, we offer the same career path and development opportunities as for people working from offices, additional communication, and physical integration meetings twice a year.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
What will you do:
- Resolve incidents, problems affecting the operations/availability of high-profile production Windows systems.
- Install, configure and maintain servers running Microsoft Windows Server OS (including server’s roles, features and services like Active Directory).
- Maintain and modify automation scripts to support operational tasks and processes.
- Perform an assessment of server environments and recommend changes to improve system performance and overall stability.
- Perform migrations / installations / upgrades of Windows operating systems and installed applications.
- Focus on automation to ensure consistency and integrity of the Windows environment
- Define and document processes and procedures related to deployment, migration, and general maintenance
What do we expect from you :
- 2+ years of experience in Windows systems administration
- Good English communication skills (written and oral).
- Experience with Windows Server 2008-2019 in design, configuration and administration
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory, User Management, DNS, and Group Policy
- Good hands-on PowerShell scripting
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure services and networking topologies
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the Cloud Platforms (e,g. Azure).
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with authentication, security, and disaster recovery protocols
- Basic working knowledge of virtual technologies such as VMware
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple team
Accenture jest globalną firmą, świadczącą profesjonalne usługi w zakresie technologii cyfrowych, chmury obliczeniowej i bezpieczeństwa. Dzięki szerokiemu doświadczeniu i specjalistycznej wiedzy naszych ekspertów z ponad 40 branż oferujemy usługi w obszarach: Strategy & Consulting, Song, Technology i Operations przy wykorzystaniu największej na świecie sieci centrów zaawansowanych technologii i inteligentnych operacji. Zatrudniamy 710 000 pracowników, którzy w codziennej pracy wykorzystują potencjał nowych technologii i ludzkiej kreatywności, świadcząc usługi dla Klientów w ponad 120 krajach. Accenture wykorzystuje innowacje do tworzenia wartości i wspólnego sukcesu dla klientów, partnerów i społeczności. W Polsce biura Accenture mieszczą się w Warszawie, Krakowie, Łodzi, Wrocławiu oraz Katowicach. Pracuje w nich ponad 8 600 pracowników. Odwiedź naszą stronę i dowiedz się więcej: accenture.com/pl-pl