Security is essential to what we do at Accenture, from protecting our customers to our associates. Our cybersecurity services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals.
Digital Identity is one of our key offerings that focuses on the design and implementation of identity services to help secure access to organization’s environments and data.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer partners with appropriate business stakeholders to plan, implement and support identity and access management systems. In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of IAM applications, including authorization/authentication and creation/management/provisioning of accounts in data repositories.
What can we offer you :
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Paid employee referral program
Possibility of 100% remote working/ home office
In addition to the traditional form of cooperation, we also offer the possibility of home office, understood as 100% remote work from the place of residence in Poland, indefinitely, also after the pandemic period. For people working in this mode, we offer the same career path and development opportunities as for people working from offices, additional communication, and physical integration meetings twice a year.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
What will you do:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing IAM solutions across a variety of vendor products including SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta, CyberArk, and others
- Work closely with business stakeholders and product owners to understand business requirements and translate to design solutions
- Implementing Identify Access Management concepts, including federation, authentication, authorization, access controls, identity, and access provisioning life cycle
- Customization of IAM architecture solutions to fulfill the business requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionalities
- Document activities and specifications required for the ongoing management of the solution and baseline operations team procedures.
- Act as an IAM team lead and mentor to junior members of the IAM team and help further develop IAM skills and delivery capabilities
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in IAM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements
- Practice in deployment and configuration of IAM solutions including:
- Automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval workflows
- Single Sign-on
- Exposure to at least two of the following IAM functional skills:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Work experience in at least one of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: SailPoint, Saviynt, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, Ping, or other
- Familiarity with Cloud based directory services, including one of the following: Azure AD, AWS Cognito, Google Identity
- API integration, scripting languages, identity automation, etc. a plus
Accenture jest globalną firmą, świadczącą profesjonalne usługi w zakresie technologii cyfrowych, chmury obliczeniowej i bezpieczeństwa. Dzięki szerokiemu doświadczeniu i specjalistycznej wiedzy naszych ekspertów z ponad 40 branż oferujemy usługi w obszarach: Strategy & Consulting, Song, Technology i Operations przy wykorzystaniu największej na świecie sieci centrów zaawansowanych technologii i inteligentnych operacji. Zatrudniamy 710 000 pracowników, którzy w codziennej pracy wykorzystują potencjał nowych technologii i ludzkiej kreatywności, świadcząc usługi dla Klientów w ponad 120 krajach. Accenture wykorzystuje innowacje do tworzenia wartości i wspólnego sukcesu dla klientów, partnerów i społeczności. W Polsce biura Accenture mieszczą się w Warszawie, Krakowie, Łodzi, Wrocławiu oraz Katowicach. Pracuje w nich ponad 8 600 pracowników. Odwiedź naszą stronę i dowiedz się więcej: accenture.com/pl-pl