Axess is an international trendsetter and market leader when it comes to visitor management and B2B guest solutions. Around the world, our systems can be found in well-known ski resorts & destinations, stadiums & arenas, exhibition & convention centers, leisure, museums & attractions. We are always looking for new talents to work with our teams in 17 countries worldwide. Start your career in our future-oriented and expanding company. Enrich our team with your personality and skills. We are looking for developers with different levels of experience - from fresh graduates to already experienced developers. Sounds like your dream job? Then become part of our team!
Why our employees choose us?
- You love to work on solutions in a great team
- We value your work respectfully and promote your career
- You work in a highly motivated team with short decision-making processes and great scope for design and development
- Modern offices, flexible working hours, free parking and good public transport connections
- Free soft drinks, meal vouchers, team events, etc.
- Location: Anif/Salzburg, full-time, not remote, homeoffice occasionally possible
- For this position the annual gross salary is at least EUR 42,000,- , depending on experience you will join as a Junior or Senior Developer. We offer an overpayment in line with the market depending on education, professional qualification and experience
- Build across the full stack, from backend APIs to web frontend user interfaces to deliver end-to-end solutions based on user requirements and objectives
- Contribute your ideas to the analysis of requirements and conception of new solutions
- Develop new and enhance existing features for our customer applications and portals
- Collaborating on exiting projects for our customers in the stadium, ski resort and trade fair business fields
- Enhance the technical direction of the existing software stack
- Working in an agile, international and dynamic team
- IT-oriented education (HTL, FH, Uni, apprenticeship), graduates are very welcome
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of: HTML5 + CSS3, XML, Bootstrap, jQuery, ideally also Angular / TypeScript
- Professional experience in web design, web development and in the implementation of web projects is beneficial
- Experience with Oracle databases is a nice to have
- Good written and spoken English required
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Axess is one of the leading international manufacturer of ticketing and access management systems. Our tailor-made hardware and software solutions are used worldwide in ski resorts & destinations, stadia & arena, fair & convention centers, leisure & attractions, and in touristic transport. Our team in 21 offices in 17 countries - from the USA to Japan - and countless international partners are looking forward to meeting you!
As part of the "Team Axess" you benefit from ...
- A broad range of working time models (part time, student jobs etc.)
- Social benefits: free drinks, food allowance and free parking space
- Promotion of company sports (football team, running events, winter and mountain sports, etc.)
- Regular employee events (Christmas party, tobogganing day, ski day, monthly after-work etc.)
- Work-life balance: Flexi-time, time off for the family (paternity leave), childcare in summer, etc.
Our headquarters at the campus in Anif is a light-flooded modern glass building with a fantastic view of the Untersberg mountain. Our modern offices are equipped to the highest technical standards. Anif has excellent traffic connections via the motorway and main road. From the city of Salzburg or Hallein, Anif can be reached by bus in 15-30 minutes.