We are currently expanding our Wealth Management Practice and Avaloq operations in Europe due to client demand across a number of high profile projects.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of our team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
As a Automation Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Pass training and get certified on the TOSCA automation framework (training curated and organized by Luxoft as a part of employment)
- Test Automation for various business areas across various applications, including mainly Avaloq, Backbase, API etc. within the test automation suite TOSCA
- Building and maintenance of automated test cases with Tosca test case design including templates, reusable test step blocks and classes. Creating executions and link them to requirements.
- Using TOSCA in line with the Client's governance and guidance to guarantee reusability and smooth integration.
- Conducting workshops with Business Stakeholders to gather requirements and define test scenarios
- Defining the best method for implementing test automation (API, PDF Comparison and/or GUI testing, etc.)
- Test case design in methodological way with TOSCA (Linear expansion, etc.)
- Automation of test cases using TOSCA Test suite
- Generation of Synthetic test data using TAMI/TAMP for Avaloq as well as SQL queries
- Scheduling and monitoring execution of automated test cases in Releases and/or Sprints
- University degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience in test automation (2 years+)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the banking industry
- In-depth knowledge of Test concepts and methodology (ISTQB certified preferred)
- Have an understanding of industry different delivery methods such as Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Iterative Waterfall, and ETL
- Good JIRA knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and end-to-end view as well as strategic thinking and time management
- Ability to work successfully, both in a team and independently as well as stress resistant and able to perform in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- TOSCA experience
- Experience in Consulting Services
- Experience in object modelling and Avaloq static data
- Avaloq Certified Professional
- Avaloq parametrization know-how
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!