IT solutions for Rates and Credit Principal Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients, and the marketplace.We build all that on Azure Cloud, using state-of-the art technology. While fulfilling business requirements is a central objective, we also innovate with new technologies to showcase our business stakeholder future possibilities or new ways to support their processes.
Are you passionate about Trading Technology? Are you able to use your developer skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of a multi-cultural international team to further develop and deploy our Atlas Data Platform and its applications according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
- interested in new technologies (Azure Cloud)
- can work independently on even demanding projects
- Experience with building full stack applications using an IOC framework such as Spring and React
- Expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
- Experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
- Sound knowledge of design patterns. Exposure to functional programming is also highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Java memory model and garbage collection principles.
- Knowledge of Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber).
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- Hands on experience on ELK, event streaming platforms like Kafka / Spark are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of containerization of applications like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with WebSockets, Azure cloud onboarding.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!