Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
This role is part of the team working on market-leading foreign exchange clearing solution for non-deliverable and deliverable FX
- Embed with development teams to ensure best practices are implemented
- Look after current CI/CD operational systems, enhancing monitoring, improving the CI/CD toolchain and in general working on projects that enhance the DevOps provision of the service.
- Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments as needed.
- Design and assist in the authoring of software tools that reliably manage application delivery
- Design and assist in the setup and maintenance of the build/release infrastructure
- Have experience in on-prem Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Nexus, Artifactory, SonarQube, Teams, Coverity and Blackduck CI/CD tools, and have demonstrable experience of integrating across toolchains
- Have experience in GitLab, and been involved in the migration of existing on-prem Jenkins CI/CD pipelines to Gitlab and Kubernetes.
- A good working knowledge of Linux including experience in shell scripting for RHEL and Amazon Linux 2.
- Working knowledge of maven build process, maven plugins and lifecycle phases
- Solid understanding of Git command line
- An understanding of Java, and experience in provisioning environments to deploy Spring Boot applications
- Automation and configuration management to be forefront of every solution proposed, with Configuration as Code being the default
- Monitoring and metric tools such as Datadog, Prometheus Grafana
- Desirable to have experience on AWS, Terraform, Terragrunt, Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Anthos on AWS, Istio and service mesh
- Development of standards and best practices in conjunction with the development team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration using both verbal and written skills.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!