We are Luxoft Financial Services - an award-winning provider of technology solutions, dedicated to the Financial Services sector.
Join our international team and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team of financial services consultants. In this role you will be working on projects for biggest investment banks across the globe. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in the Capital Markets industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, we will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We are now launching a couple of projects related to Calypso consolidation/implementation where you will be playing key technical role.
Work in Agile development teams on backlog stories to develop/enhance/customize the Calypso application
- Interact and liaise with teams across various geographic locations.
- Interact with Business user and resolve their queries
- Working with Calypso in designing solutions, customizing workflows, scheduled tasks, creating reports etc
- 4+ Years of experience on advanced Calypso development (v14 and higher)
- Expert understanding of Overall Calypso Architecture
- Good understanding of key concepts in Java like OOPS concept, Collections etc.
- Understanding of advanced Java/Calypso dev topics like Multi-threading, Pricer debugging etc.
- Hands-on Calypso development and customizations on Scheduled Tasks, Reports, Engines and other objects
- Expert understanding and application of Calypso APIs
- Good analytical skills, should be able to analyze and resolve production issues
- Ability to write SQL queries and understanding Calypso database tables
- Experience on CI\CD tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ansible
- Good and effective communication skills
- German speaker
- Deep understanding of processes in investment banks (front, risk, back-office) and key financial instruments (securities, FX, derivatives)
- Exposure to financial messaging (FpML, FIX, etc)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!