We are looking for you if:
- You have broad knowledge of LAN, WAN and DC environments (Cisco and other technologies),
- You have extensive experience with the team backlog, reviews, tasks prioritization and all other related events (Kanban/SCRUM),
- You have several years of experience in managing complex infrastructure across many geographical regions (with focus o networking area),
- You have an automation and optimization approach,
- You have experience in project management and You have good leadership and decision making skills,
- You're performing well in ever changing environment,
- You have strong awareness about latest IT trends regarding squad organizing, infrastructure & automation,
- You have very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
English level - C1.
You'll get extra points for:
- Knowledge of routing and switching protocols in a highly available environment (CCNP),
- Knowledge and experience with firewall products (e.g. Checkpoints, Palo Alto etc.),
- Knowledge of Azure Pipeline,
- Negotiating skills,
- Ability to work with clients and stakeholders and ability to understand of their needs,
- University degree (preferably in IT, Math, Physics or other related disciplines).
Your future tasks:
- Backlog Management
- Service Management
- Team management
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work