We are looking for you if:
- You have good technical knowledge on authentication and authorization mechanisms including: PKI, SSH, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth2,
- You have good knowledge on the following platforms: OS systems level (Windows, Linux RedHat), Middleware level (MS SQL, IIS, Oracle DB, Tomcat, WebSphere)
- You speak English at min. C1,
- You are open to working in a fast-paced environment.
English level - C1
You'll get extra points for:
- Good automation/coding skills: (Proficient with Ansible (yaml) and DSC, designing code repositories, building automation pipelines)
- Communication & facilitation skills
- Being tasks and quality oriented.
- 5 to 10 years of experience (IT or IAM domain)
- Experience in complex, multidisciplinary environments
- Experience in providing advisory/technical support to engineers
- Hands-on experience in authentication and authorization automation
- Design and documentation
- Hands on implementation
Information about the squad:
- ING is launching new project aiming to completely redesign the way of working of engineers and IT assets. The goal of the project is to limit and eliminate (where possible) the need of usage of High Privilege Access rights. Engineer on this position will be a member of the squad working directly with Product Owners, IT Custodians and their teams. Working shoulder by shoulder will be supporting them in the journey of adoption of new principles for High Privilege Access usage. Main responsibility of someone on this position will be related to the automation of application delivery and maintenance with support of continues integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work