We are looking for you if:
- You have analytical thinking skills
- You are interested in the personal development within the IT Security field
- You have basic knowledge of maintenance, operation and/or administration in at least one of the following fields: networks, operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows), databases, web
- You are proactive and always on the lookout for interesting new solutions
- You like the modern work environment and access to the newest technologies
- You are a team player who enjoys working in a dynamically changing environment
English level - B1.
You'll get extra points for:
- Understanding of the IT Security related issues
- Work experience in SOC (Security Operations Center)
- Experience in working with SIEM tooling (Security information and Event Management)
- Programming and/or data management skills
- Technical/Security Certification
- Higher education (also during studies – IT profile preferred)
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Ability to work in a group
- Ability to work under time-pressure
- English proficiency level – min. B2
- Willingness to take up working in shifts (flexible schedule – possibility to combine work and studies)
- IT working experience
- Security event analysis (scenario-based)
- Anomaly detection
- Product maintenance and development
Information about the squad:
- Security Analytics is a team which tasks include performing the analysis of security events as well as anomalies’ detection on the infrastructure, application and network levels. The main objective of the team is to detect incidents and ensure the ING Group’s security, while constantly engaging in the process of improving the quality and effectiveness of provided services.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work