Linux is at the center of several Power Grids products. PGGA is looking for a Linux expert to strengthen the PGLinux team. This team centralizes Linux knowledge, coordinates Linux efforts, and supports product teams for Linux-related topics.
- Develop a vision and an architecture view for Linux in Power Grids, considering needs and require-ments of different Power Grids products.
- Take responsibility for the processes about Linux in general.
- Actively contribute to the integration of Linux into Power Grids products.
- Actively maintain Power Grids Linux solutions and tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Excellent understanding of Linux and its ecosystem as well as interest for Open Source Software. Ex-isting contributions to Open Source Software are a strong plus
- Deep knowledge of the Yocto project, previous experience shipping projects with it
- Good knowledge of Bash scripts, Python, and C/C++
- Previous experience with embedded systems development and testing, based on (but not exclusively) embedded Linux solutions
- Ability to co-operate in international and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communicator, ability to understand other views and opinions, good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.