At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is looking for Product Owner for its Kraków, Poland location.
Hitachi Energy provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise. Our solutions help the world’s most asset-intensive industries such as energy, utilities, and mining to solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Hitachi Energy, it is the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why, we are always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
In this role, you will report to Sebastian Malinowski and work in our Global Lumada Core Team to support the Enterprise Software (ES) product group that delivers the Lumada portfolio.
- Work with the Product Management and Architects to define the product vision and roadmap in details.
- Do backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog and product development.
- Mitigate impediments that impact a successful team completion of the sprint and release goals.
An ideal candidate has experience in building tools and processes for supporting multiple teams that work independently over modern, loosely-coupled architecture. If you learnt your lesson from failures and obstacles on your way, you are fit for this role. Anyone with such experience already knows that this role is an ambitious mix of building frameworks, platforms, and reusable components, preparing guidelines, running PoCs, learning by failing fast, choosing technologies, providing automated quality assurance, doing integrations, versioning, branching, composing products and more. You name it.
- At least 3 years in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile process and principles.
- Sharp analytical mind and skills to solve problems and extract their essence.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Willingness to work in an international project set-up.
- Nice to have: Technical experience in software development and experience in UX.
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.