We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 30+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements
- Build and maintain application architecture
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improvements and new features
- Investigate and implement new technologies
Also, you will be able
- Take part in a mentoring program
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team growth
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes
- Good Ruby programming skills
- Strong knowledge in internal relational databases
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge (deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and algorithms)
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- English level: Intermediate and higher
It’ll be nice if you have
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience
- Experience in database and application performance improvement (Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance)
- Writing specs with RSpec
- Knowledge of caching techniques
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech company and a widely-acclaimed iGaming expert. We are the very first online gambling software company to start working with cryptocurrencies.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- Modern technology stack and highload architecture
- High-end solutions based on stability, security and honesty
- Expertise of a strong international team with a background in iGaming spanning over 10 years
- Innovative approach to product development and business processes
- Agile at all the levels
- Top client service based on client needs
- Wide geographical presence
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- #1 crypto iGaming provider
- 7B+ EUR bets processed per month
- 350M+ EUR generated via our software monthly
- 500+ websites using our software
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!