Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently, we have teams across several locations (Weehawken, Wroclaw) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications
- Responsible for front and back-end web development
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Ensure the best technical implementation methods are executed within acceptable timeframes
- Prioritize feature requests, enhancements and bug fixes into an achievable roadmap
- Share technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Mentor and lead other team members
- Design and code cloud-native applications
- Provide technical leadership during the development of complex software applications.
- 5+ years of professional web-based and API development experience in Java
- Microservices architecture and Spring framework experience
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Understanding of XML and JSON
- Experience with versioning tools like GIT and SVN
- Experience with jasper reports
- UI Design experience, specifically for web applications a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!