Enterprise Technology/ The Compliance IT team provide technology solutions to support the Financial Crime Threat
Mitigation (FCTM) function, who are responsible for the global capability to identify, investigate and manage
financial crime risk and enable effective information sharing with government, grounded in advanced analytics
The role is centered around UCM (Unified Case Management), the application for financial crime case
management across the Bank. UCM provides a single view of all financial crime cases globally, increasing
visibility and collaboration across investigations across the Group and between the various Financial Crime Compliance teams.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Work as a hands on test automation developer who is an individual contributor
- Design, develop and implement test automation frameworks, using popular test automation tools and
programming languages, according to established standards and best practices
- Conduct and support functional & non-functional testing to ensure the quality of all deliverables.
- Produce documentation on system solutions to ensure their maintainability and smooth implementation
- Communicate artefacts and status to stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience and above in functional and non-functional test automation.
- Relevant IT experience in automating UI and API test cases.
- Functional automation tester
- Selenium Web Driver, Basic Java (8 and above).
- BDD Framework testing using Cucumber or JBehave.
- Experience in API testing using Rest Assured
- Having working experience on Test NG and Page Object Models
- Experience of working in Agile and Dev Ops environment using Jenkins pipeline.
- Experience in Reporting of test execution using Serenity or any other equivalent reporting.
- Basic SQL Queries - select, update, joins etc.
- Knowledge of using JIRA & Confluence.
- Experience of defining the acceptance criteria and Regression Suite.
- Performance Tuning and maintenance of Test scripts
- Experience of writing Mocks for API Testing
- Maven and Jenkins pipeline experience.
- Must be able to clearly articulate problems and their solutions in a business friendly manner.
- Passionate about technology and the advances in it, constantly looking for opportunities to learn new
things and bring those ideas to the team.
- Knowledge on automation tools and technologies for Web based applications
- Good experience in building test strategies and writing good test cases
- Deep understanding of the overall Quality Assurance process
- Fast learner, open to learning new technologies when needed
- Ability to speak English as a first language, excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Domain knowledge (banking basics
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!