Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. DXC-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced technical and development consultants to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities. The Fenergo Technical Consultant is responsible for delivering the Fenergo Product configured to customer specification.
- Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology * Manage, enhance, and report on Technical Governance and auditing processes, supporting adherence to the relevant standards and development best practices outlined the Fenergo Way.
- Day to day line management of Technical Consultants
- Day to day technical point of contact for clients
- Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Fenergo Framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Release Planning and Management
- Product Upgrade Process
- Integration with internal and external API's
- Data Mapping
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Integrate tightly with all Fenergo internal teams
- Minimum 5 years consultancy and/or IT technology or development experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant Fenergo experience
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release Management
- .NET and XML experience
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stakeholders.
- Explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!