This is your chance to make a big difference very rapidly and gain positive visibility with one of the leaders when it comes to Public Safety.
You'll be a part of a collaborative and winning team.
Positions like this create a career path over time, so if you are tired of doing the same thing over and over again, you would like to be rewarded and eventually move up and progress in your career, please read on.
The Container Services and Platform product team builds and is responsible for the primary services needed to meet the full lifecycle of containers and ease consumption of those services.
Working as a member of this small, agile team of highly skilled Engineers, you will be responsible for assessing, selecting, developing, customizing, and integrating tools and technologies in support of the Product Manager’s roadmap for the service. You will research and experiment with new container-related technologies (after all, the CNCF landscape grows daily) to support identified feature needs, iteratively improve service stability/availability, and improve customer experience.
We have strong, day-to-day relations with the most influential vendors in the containers world.
We are looking for “been there, done that” experts to fill this position and bring their expertise.
To reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- flexible working hours
- strong collaborative culture
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- development opportunities.
- Design, implement and operate automated, container services platform with a focus on application concerns, including migrating
- workloads to containers, containerizing development workflows,
- high availability,
- networking policies,
- service routing,
- integrating container platforms with automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines and platform security
- Design and implement API’s and other tooling as required to enable consumption of containerized computing resources as a secure, reliable, and highly automated service consumable by business focused development resources.
- When necessary, participate in technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and remediation efforts.
- Develop methodology and tooling as required in support of observability of applications and the platforms to support efforts such as capacity planning, workload placement and balancing, chargeback, etc.
Requirements (we expect you to meet most of them - but keep on reading even if you don’t feel like you have all):
- Bachelor’s Degree (with a technical major such as engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.) or the equivalent of practical knowledge as the entry threshold is rather high - we are on the bleeding edge of technological wave - and this is not a brag)
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining Kubernetes cluster deployments with a preference for experience with vendor supported variants such as Red Hat OpenShift.
- Good familiarity with scripting and automation tools, such as shell scripts, Python, Ansible or other similar tools/languages. Go language would be a plus
- Experience deploying and supporting Kubernetes on at least one IaaS provider (Azure, Amazon, GCP) would be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience of building and supporting distributed computing environments.
- Good proficiency in Linux and containerized systems (we mean that).
- Networks can’t be something you are not comfortable with.
- Good written and oral English communication skills, to include ability to effectively develop technical support documentation.
- Last but not least - you need to be self-motivated, curious, and collaborative, with passion to routinely learn new technologies and develop new skills - this is our DNA.
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, automatics, robotics field or similar
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues.
- Practical knowledge of Linux (RHEL preferred) operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- Practical knowledge of Python and/or Linux shell(s) Perl/Bash
- At least theoretical knowledge on the paradigms of container solutions and virtualization
- Ability to collaborate with onsite and offsite teams
- English language skills at the level allowing efficient communication
Familiarity with some of the following will be a plus:
- Experience with GIT, Stash, and JIRA
- Ansible or similar automation framework
- Kubernetes / OpenShift & Cluster CNI networking
- Cloud and DevOps (pipeline build&integration) hands-on experience (KVM/ KubeVirt, Docker)
- Networking protocols and network services
- Security aspects of Linux systems
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, tsf, Azure Devops
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Healthcare package for families
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska Sp.z.o.o
Motorola Solutions jest liderem w branży telekomunikacyjnej, powstałym w 1928 roku. Firma zatrudnia ponad 15000 pracowników w 65 krajach i dostarcza produkty zarówno klientom biznesowym, jak i instytucjom rządowym.
Jak tworzyć rozwiązania technologiczne, które są innowacyjne, a przy tym idealnie skrojone na potrzeby klientów? Motorola Solutions zna odpowiedź na to pytanie.
Motorola Solutions w Krakowie jest jednym z czołowych centrów technologicznych Motorola Solutions na świecie.
Zajmuje się przede wszystkim tworzeniem oprogramowania systemów bezpieczeństwa publicznego TETRA/APCO-25 oraz Public Safety LTE. Nasi inżynierowie tworzą oprogramowanie dla najnowocześniejszych cyfrowych systemów łączności bezprzewodowej oraz umożliwiające zarządzanie sieciami oraz terminalami radiowymi w systemach TETRA, APCO-25 i LTE.
Z naszych produktów korzystają:
- służby specjalne,
- firmy transportowe,
- firmy energetyczne na całym świecie.