Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious developers with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
Currently, we’re looking for Regular and Senior Developers to join our team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to development.
Get ready to:
- Work with the latest releases of frameworks and libraries (we like being up-to-date)
- Apply your Magento knowledge to real-world enterprise software solutions
- Have a meaningful impact on projects – analyze requirements, functional specifications, and recommend improvements
- Bring innovation to the projects, refactor existing codebase to drive up code quality, and ease future functionality (Wind of change vibes? Yes, please!)
- Work with ambitious, amazing teams across organizational boundaries (business, DevOps, QA, PM) – you can really learn from everyone here!
- Work in line with the highest coding standards, release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency while reducing risk
- Be at the heart of the project, provide daily problem solving and estimations of work
Perks of being a #Polcoder:
- You can fully focus on your project – no bureaucracy, no ridiculous rules
- Clear promotion and pay raise procedures
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Professional onboarding process
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, evaluate candidate’s skills or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- You can work on projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests* within the company (*can also mean interest in applied memeology at our work chat)
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!
If you have…
- Strong experience in custom Magento 2 development
- Expert knowledge of Magento code architecture
- Knowledge of Git version control, Docker and CI/CD
- Familiarity with the Linux / Apache or Nginx / PHP / MySQL environments
- Understanding of eCommerce processes, technologies, & best practice
- Familiarity with test driven development
- Anttetion to detail (did you spot the typo? 10 points for you!)
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of page load performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Drive for knowledge and development
…let us know!
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
- Code review
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Tech Lead
- Who chooses technology: team
- Project management software: Redmine / JIRA / Trello
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Polcode Sp. z o.o.
Hi, we’re Polcode!
Why do we love this hashtag so much? Simply because it’s nothing but the truth! At Polcode, it really is all about the people, so working with us means that we stick together. We strongly believe that passion and development is what drives and inspires people every day. With us, you can grow both professionally and personally – pursue your career, develop friendships that last a lifetime, and expect MORE!
What we do
Our team of over 150 professionals helps both startups and world-leading digital companies build products, grow their businesses, and scale their workforce globally. We excel at open source technologies: PHP (Laravel, Symfony), Ruby on Rails, Python, React, VueJS, Angular, or Magento, which we use to build amazing experiences for our clients.
At Polcode, we proudly talk about our people and their professionalism. It’s thanks to them that we never stand still. We are constantly developing and taking up new challenges, but one thing remains unchanged – our care for development, balance, work comfort, and relationships. We see it as a key factor in doing great things.
We communicate clearly and simply – there’s no need to guess or nitpick anything, so you can focus solely on a given project. We despise bureaucracy!
We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, just a healthy work-life balance. That’s a promise!
Your opinion matters – you are the influencer we actually need. We appreciate your work and believe in the power of communication stemming from two-way feedback.
Join us and find out that at Polcode the people always come first.
Learn more at www.polcode.com