What you'll do
As a Senior QA Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be identifying, reporting, and tracking bugs in web and mobile apps. As a member of our agile team, you will also review the requirements and specifications of applications.
Who you are:
- excellent knowledge of tests' levels, types and techniques
- commercial experience working with bug trackers (Jira)
- strong experience in writing test plans and/or test cases
- familiarity with Agile methodologies
- good knowledge of GUI/API automated testing, best practices and frameworks/tools
- familiarity with usability testing
- familiarity with Git (e.g. Github, GitLab)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we'd like to see:
- familiarity with basic security testing issues and OWASP Top 10
- familiarity with performance testing and its tools e.g. JMeter
- familiarity with automated mobile testing and its tools e.g. Appium
- knowledge and understanding of TDD, ATDD and BDD
- experience in working with CI/CD
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst, ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst, ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer, extension certificates
- if you had a chance to work in projects developed in technologies similar to ours and you had a chance to present your work in front of a client is a nice set
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Freedom to select tools
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, we focus on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit.
Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!