Scripting DevOps Working Student
Working Student’s duties are about supporting daily software integration – a process done by the automated systems which put together all the changes in project source code delivered by the developers.
The person in this role constantly helps to improve and automate the integration process and the tools used to achieve the highest levels of reliability and completion time. SCM takes care of build and release processes, set up, improve and maintain Continuous Delivery for the automatic build, deliver and release processes, develops and maintains building systems and deploys cloud computing for the SW building.
We Work With
- Scripting languages: Bash and Python
- Version control systems Git/SVN
- Continuous Delivery systems (Jenkins)
- Build tools: Make, Cmake, Yocto/Bitbake
Who we're looking for?
- status of student of Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Linux makes you feel at home
- some knowledge of Bash and you want to become an expert (Python is a plus)
- you can say ‘hello’ in GNU Make but you want to speak it fluently
- you heard about SVN or GIT or other Version Control Systems and you want to feel comfortable with it
- you want to be a step ahead of everybody around with Continuous Delivery practical skills
- excellent team player
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages