Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Analysis of business and technical requirements
- Designing and implementing resolutions and tools supporting networking, virtualization and other areas.
- Solving design and technical problems
- Leading and managing a systems engineering team
- Communication with internal customers
- Excellent understanding of topics related to virtualization
- Programming frameworks: AngularJS
- Experience in analysis of business and technical requirements, designing and implementing software
- Good (practical) understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code, TDD, software testing, performance optimization and tuning (including multi-threading), REST APIs, etc. and associated tools
- Experience in troubleshooting issues reported by customers
- Willingness to learn and work in an R&D organization
- Excellent English
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in leading a team
- Ability to document decisions made and solutions designed
- Full independence and responsibility for the entrusted tasks
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge in the topics of virtualization, networking, Operating Systems
- Experience working in a software support team (L1-L3)
- Experience working in an agile methodology
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline design and configuration
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.