Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Analyzing the requirements collected from the client;
- Create and view architecture and deployment design based on requirements;
- Implementation and testing of the solution at all stages of the software development process;
- Solving problems at all stages of the project life cycle;
- Active communication with the client;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or a similar position
- Good knowledge of .net/C#
- DevOps skills, especially the automation of the build process
- Willingness to work on a desktop project
- Knowledge of English at the level of min. B2
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of WPF
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.