Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
- implementation of business solutions,
- analysis and maintenance of the existing code,
- documenting implemented solutions,
- perform code reviews in collaboration with other team members,
- taking care of the code quality and compliance with the standards in force in the company.
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer preferred,
- English at an advanced level - minimum C1,
- Experience as a lead feature developer and mentor,
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and collaborate,
- Experience in Scrum,
- Comfortable running a design meeting or occasional Scrum ceremony (in person and virtual),
- Deep understanding/experience with container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Podman, Rancher, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry,
- Experience using AWS or Azure,
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform,
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail, quality driven, and strong interpersonal skills required.
Nice to have:
- Information security experience.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.