We’re looking for a developer, who has Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and Java experience, to:
- collaborate with teams, to meet the fast pace marketing automation requirements;
- analyze root causes of incidents and provide answers, and document the provided resolutions
- develop and perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
Your team :
You'll be working in Poland, with the marketing automation team in US and India. We provide integration services to all business divisions of the bank group. Together as team, we provide solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a developer, you'll play an important role in technology advancement for marketing automation platform.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Building AEM, webapp, integration with Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Define, develop and maintain artifacts like technical design or user documentation and look for continuous improvement in software and development process within an agile development team
- Codify best practices, methodology and share knowledge with other engineers
- Operate in the fast-paced, iterative environment while remaining compliant with bank's Information Sec policies/standards
- Ideally 5 years of experience as AEM, and Java developer, and focusing on AEM, Java, Unix, etc., and Azure background a plus
- Experience of building AEM, webapp, and integration with Adobe Campaign, etc.
- In depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC, GitHub/GitLab code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance etc.
- Able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent with a focus in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technologies
Finance domain knowledge
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!