You'll be joining our Infrastructure Engineering team providing platform integration, automation, and engineering expertise for our global platforms. We provide an extensive suite of class-leading automation tools and event management capabilities, solutions, and delivery in a fast, innovative, and efficient way. In this IT Lead Engineering position, you'll play an important role in helping introduce and engineer our next generation of platforms and solutions.
- Installation, configuration, upgrade and migration of MBR DB's (including maintaining Upgrade/Rollback scripts and procedures)
- Backup and recovery (including partial truncating/recovery)
- Database security
- Storage and capacity planning based on Business request
- Performance monitoring and tuning (Indexing, ensure high availability, SQL statement reviews etc...)
- Support during Volume and Performance testing with follow on SQL statement recommendation and optimization
- Review of logical and Physical Data type mapping (store procedures for Testing and Production)
- General Developer Support and SQL Java code Reviews
- Provide and maintain Db Scripts
- Physical DB splitting (sharding, segmentation, fragmentation)
- DB views (ARS WEB) and MIS Export (Billing)
- MS SQL server cluster DB Administration
- Experience in Administration of cloud-managed SQL Servers (AWS, Azure, GCloud etc.)
- Approx 5 years proven track record with high availability environments DB's
- Knowledge/experience in DB Sizing/Performance Optimization. Knowledge of SQL, in particular, MS SQL is a basic requirement.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!