Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high-velocity application development
Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
- Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure AutoSAR components.
- Working with complex device drivers
- Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem-solving, root cause analysis
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning
- Perform software function unit and integration testing.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Documentation on processes or development activities
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical areas
- You have 3+ years of experience with embedded systems development
- 4-7+ years of overall software experience
- AUTOSAR classic and / or Bootloader development experience
- Strong in C/C++
- Experience using an RTOS (e.g., QNX, Embedded Linux)
- Knowledge of Git and related tools
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Proficient with scripting languages - Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.
- Experience in implementing, configuring, and integrating AUTOSAR layers like OS, RTE, BSW, Diagnostic, and applications.
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool
- Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
Linux System Development (Device Drivers, Kernel Modules or Kernel Extensions)
Familiarity with Linux Containers. Familiarity with QEMU.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!