Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay. Recently we are expanding Polish Market in 4 beautiful cities: Łódź, Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław. If You are eager to know more about our presence in Poland please visit this site: Meet our team in Poland | Endava
- Actively involved in all application development life cycle phases
- Perform requirements analysis
- Create manual test cases scenarios
- Execute functional tests and report the results
- Ensure defects are clearly and concisely documented
- Ensure the quality of testing deliverables
- Defect reporting and tracking
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Developers and Testers for delivering the tasks in time and with the expected quality
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in Software testing
- Experience with test case management tools and defect tracking tools
- Both frontend and backend/API testing skills are required
- Linux commands & networking knowledge
- Experience in designing and implementing testing scenarios
- Experience in testing financial systems is required
- Able to understand both technical and business requirements
- Able to meet deadlines and objectives without constant management
- Able to write SQL queries to interrogate DBs
- Manual testing
- Additional monitor
- OS X
- Methodology: SCRUM
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology.
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. By ideating and delivering dynamic platforms and intelligent digital experiences, we help our clients fuel the rapid, ongoing transformation of their business.
By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has 10,391 employees, as of December 31, 2021, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia and Serbia; Latina America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.