Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay. Recently we are expanding Polish Market in 4 beautiful cities: Łódź, Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław. If You are eager to know more about our presence in Poland please visit this site: Meet our team in Poland | Endava
- Analyzing users stories, use cases and requirements
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to define the test cases
- Execute all levels of testing
- Managing client interaction
- Design, develop, maintain and extend automation scripts using various frameworks and programming languages
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience working in Java testing
- Experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks
- Automation testing experience in both frontend and backend
- Good knowledge of Selenium is required
- Good knowledge and experience regarding domain-specific aspects of banking and capital markets
- Good knowledge of TDD and BDD would be a plus
- Experience in Web Services/API automated testing
- Experience with REST testing tools
- Good knowledge in SQL would be a plus
- Knowledge with Azure/AWS DevOps pipelines to set up automated builds and enable CI/CD
- Automated testing
- OS X
- Methodology: SCRUM
- Developers: 7
- Project management software: Agile, Jira
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology.
We have helped some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. By ideating and delivering dynamic platforms and intelligent digital experiences, we help our clients fuel the rapid, ongoing transformation of their business.
By leveraging next-generation technologies, our agile, multi-disciplinary teams provide a combination of Product & Technology Strategies, Intelligent Experiences, and World Class Engineering to help our clients become more engaging, responsive, and efficient.
Endava has 10,391 employees, as of December 31, 2021, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia and Serbia; Latina America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.