We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care - teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead - we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger - we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying "no"
- Make it happen - guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you - don't hesitate and apply today.
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- International projects,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Hardware budget,
- Globetrotter bonus,
- Clear career path,
- Additional benefits.
- Working closely with Predica clients, leverage business and technical skills to capture their requirements and provide creative solutions to their business challenges together with draft technical design specifications based on functional requirements,
- Develop and modify the core product and additional functionality according to Client's needs,
- Perform unit testing and quality control on all development work,
- Mentor other Dynamics team members, improving the technical aptitude of team by sharing your technical knowledge,
- Maintain technical competence. The requirement to maintain and demonstrate technical competence with new releases of Microsoft development technologies/tools/certifications,
- Evaluate new technologies for the suitability of use within Predica and our Client’s environment
- Experience with the following Dynamics CRM versions (CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016 & Dynamics 365),
- Strong experience in Power Platform, Data verse, Dynamics 365 applications and solutions Online and On-premise,
- Experience building solutions across multiple Dynamics CRM projects and Power Platform from configuration and customization to extension and development,
- 3 to 10 years of professional work experience in a development role,
- 3 + years of experience in managing solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365, Power Platform including PowerApps portals and Azure services. A clear understanding of product features, strengths, weaknesses, best practices and the experience to fill the gaps,
- Exposure to Power Platform - Model-driven apps, canvas apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents is expected,
- Exposure to Microsoft development products (Azure Dev Ops / TFS, Power platform, SharePoint, and Project Server) would also be very beneficial,
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, Azure DevOps
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
- Who chooses technology: Digital Advisor, team
- Project management software: Azure DevOps, MS Project
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Leisure package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Wellness budget (psychologists, physiotherapists and others)
Predica Sp. z o.o.
Do you desire growth in projects that reach for the stars? Work with the latest Microsoft technologies in an expert company. Meet Predicans with whom you will share a passion for more than just IT!
Join Predica Group and, like us, become part of SoftwareOne for even greater challenges.
SoftwareONE - a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, brings Predica on board to strengthen its focus and capabilities in Azure cloud.
We're both global and have a strong background and capabilities in the Microsoft ecosystem. Together we form an unmatching force in Azure cloud, delivering predictable professional and managed services to our clients
Together we are:
~ 9 000 employees strong across 90 countries
Think big. We'll handle the technology. Now on the bigger and global scale of joined SoftwareONE and Predica forces. Will you join us too?
P. stands for People | #ActWithCare
We are more than just coworkers – that’s why we keep together and support each other. We like what we do and share the same goals, which builds our team spirit. We have a space to voice our ideas and make ourselves heard.
- Solid teamwork and proactive attitude
- Inspirational leadership across teams
- Direct impact on the business
- A shared sense of belonging
P. stands for Progress | #BeOneStepAhead
You are our best investment, so your personal development is our focus. Aim for the mountain tops – you’ll get the tools to reach them. Take advantage of the opportunities to grow your skills with help from mentors and using dedicated tools.
- Hardware and educational budget
- Ability to work in different areas of technology
- People with advanced knowledge
- Support and mentoring in soft and technical skills
P. stands for Professionalism | #BeAChallenger
With us, you’ll get the chance to implement cross-domain projects around the world with Microsoft technology. It won't be easy but don’t worry – there is room to teach and to be taught. You won’t get bored – that’s a promise!
- Strong Microsoft Partner
- Latest cloud technologies
- Recruitment focused on talents
- Sustainable company growth
P. stands for Proactivity | #MakeItHappen
You will have the freedom to organize your work and influence the business from anywhere. We are not afraid to take ownership of our tasks. Growth comes with experience, and experience comes with responsibility.
- Self - managed approach
- Mutual trust
- Openness to experimentation
- Guidelines instead of restrictions