As Portaltech Reply, we are specialists in eCommerce and software development with Open Source systems. We design and deliver end-to-end commerce solutions and integrations to clients ranging from small brands to large, well-known automotive companies mostly located in Germany and Austria. In addition we offer consulting, support, infrastructure operations and hosting, primarily in the cloud.
- As a member of our Shopware Team you will collaborate in a permanent, interdisciplinary group
- You will be associate and helped for backend parts of complex commerce platforms for our B2B and B2C customers, analyse, design, test and implement software based on Shopware 6 and Symfony
- Together with your agile team you will create APIs and API integrations with a host of other systems like ERP, PIM, payment, analytics, etc.
- You have object-oriented PHP know-how to solve interesting problems
- Among other tasks you will exchange experience within your team and with other teams and participate in our diverse training opportunities
- We are looking forward to your successfully completed studies in computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar qualification
- Very good English skills round off your profile
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.