In our effort to expand the snowflake product offering we’re hiring a talented Senior Technical Program Manager who can be part of a world class team which is already building a whole new product area for Snowflake. This role is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on our elastic, large scale, high-performance computing environment. Be part of the vision to create the best data platform.
AS A SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Provide cross-functional coordination with Engineering and Product Management, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to improve execution of the organization as a whole, to increase engineering productivity through tools and process improvements.
A SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER AT SNOWFLAKE IS EXPECTED TO HAVE:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Experience working cross functionally with engineering, product management, and other functions involved in product lifecycle.
- Experience project managing large scale and complex software initiatives.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, consultation and organizational skills.
Snowflake delivers the Data Cloud—a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Inside the Data Cloud, organizations unite their siloed data, easily discover and securely share governed data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single and seamless experience across multiple public clouds. Snowflake’s platform is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud, creating a solution for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and data sharing. Join Snowflake customers, partners, and data providers already taking their businesses to new frontiers in the Data Cloud.