Nexi Digital is a Joint Venture between Reply and Nexi Group. It delivers cutting edge digital solutions for the Nexi Group, the European PayTech leader. Nexi Digital works with modern technologies, uses agile processes and methodologies, and it operates in a collaborative way with the Nexi Group to contribute to the success of all businesses. Our mission is to support the Nexi Group, to build and operate high-quality, distinctive and timely digital solutions which enable us to deliver value to Nexi’s customers across Europe.
- You are interested and determined in becoming a great developer on one of the following technologies: JAVA, ANGULAR, .NET, PHP
- Show us great attitude and a proactive mindset: bring new ideas, propose different and challenging approaches and be innovative
- Join a vast multidisciplinary agile team of experts and support them in the development of modern microservices applications
- You are graduating/You graduated in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must as it is our everyday language
- Available to work in Hybrid mode: both in our Katowice Office and from home
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.