We are looking for a product manager to join our rapidly growing product team in Berlin, Germany! Our product managers oversee the product functionality and design for our flexible, scalable, and easy-to-use data cloud. We need someone who has the breadth of skills and experience that will make our product loved by customers - someone who can develop a deep understanding of the Snowflake product, a deep empathy for customers and a clear vision of how the product should evolve.
Snowflake is radically simplifying the ways our customers can ingest data into the Data Cloud. In this strategic Product Manager role, you will lead Snowflake’s application integration, connectors strategy and engagement with our partner ecosystem. The role entails defining the roadmap for the Snowflake’s application integrations area, working in a cross-functional way with teams across the company to make Snowflake and our customers successful, and it includes working with our ecosystem of technology and solution partners to align on joint technology and business integration roadmaps.
AS A PRODUCT MANAGER AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Reimagine how our customers and partners can move data into Snowlake Data Cloud from any sources, and at any scale.
- Define and evolve the vision, roadmap, and definition of success for one or more key areas of the Snowflake product, specifically for Snowflake’s portfolio of application integrations and connectors capabilities.
- Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, documentation, QA, marketing, sales, and support as well as our partners.
- Collaborate across the Snowflake leadership team as well as the PM and Engineering organizations to help drive buy-in and agreement on the vision and the product strategy.
- Manage programs and structured projects related to the design and delivery of engineering efforts.
- Partner with other Snowflake Product Managers on cross-company strategic product initiatives.
- Lead customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers to understand their data needs, listen to their feedback, and determine the usability of the product which will influence the product roadmap and feature design.
- Own the end-to-end product life cycle from customer scenarios, product requirements, priorities, customer reviews, all the way to product/feature evangelism.
- Manage a robust customer community for your feature areas.
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
OUR IDEAL PRODUCT MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience of executing a vision from start to finish in the past, with an ability to take a one-word, or one-sentence, product vision and expound on it to drive a product roadmap.
- Proven expertise in understanding the voice of the customer and partnering across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling products that meet those customers’ needs.
- Demonstrated track record of shipping successful SaaS, data management and data integration product offerings in the cloud.
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a hyper-growth company. That means flexibility and willingness to jump in and do whatever it takes to be successful.
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies.
- Comfortable presenting and working at the CxO level within Snowflake and with Snowflake’s customers and partners.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Deep understanding in the areas of SaaS, APIs, data integration, data warehousing and data lake concepts.
- Prior experience working with database systems is considered a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
Snowflake delivers the Data Cloud—a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Inside the Data Cloud, organizations unite their siloed data, easily discover and securely share governed data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single and seamless experience across multiple public clouds. Snowflake’s platform is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud, creating a solution for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and data sharing. Join Snowflake customers, partners, and data providers already taking their businesses to new frontiers in the Data Cloud.