Project: software development for commercial organizations. Without legacy code. Using all the latest technologies.
Location: Poland, Spain, Romania
Backend: PHP 7, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Silex, Composer, Git
System: Docker, Vagrant
We expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP;
- Knowledge of professional software development, such as SOLID principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns;
- Experience with standard frameworks such as Laminas (Zend), Symfony, Laravel;
- E-commerce experience with trading systems like Oxid, Magento, Hybris
- English is required, German is a plus;
- Apart from our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our technology stack.
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: CTO
- Who chooses technology: CTO
- Project management software: Jira
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
Talent Service is an international HR Tech platform that helps developers from developing countries find work in American and European IT companies.
Today, companies are looking to grow remote teams, and we help them find the best talent around the world.
Our goal is to be at the peak of relevance in the rapidly changing world of information technology!