This is a unique opportunity to work on a critical and operationally complex high-performance product that also interacts with several mission-critical products. That will help the selected candidate to work on high-performing products as well as expose opportunities to other products and enable the candidate to grow in their career.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures based on business requirements
- Perform functional and regression testing of applications and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards
- Ensure product quality (quality metrics and monitoring)
- Improve existing automation tools and processes
- Maintain and improve test environments setup
- Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high-quality software
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience as an automation QA with CI/CD experience, testing API-based software platforms
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Java (including Java 11) programming;
- wide and deep understanding of the Java ecosystem, monitoring, and diagnosis;
- Demonstrated Experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing, and executing automated tests.
- Demonstrated experience in building/updating custom automation frameworks.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Bash.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team, Architect, Lead software engineer
- Who chooses technology: Team, Architect, Lead software engineer
- Project management software: Different in projects
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Changing room for cyclists
- Open to foreign candidates
Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. Using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence, we engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, and retail industries. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).
In September 2019, we opened our first office in Poland and started with only two people. Within two years, our team grew from 2 people to 150 employees. We consider it a success and a result of well-coordinated work.
Here at Infogain, we work according to our core values: growing together, creating client value, innovating, and delivering excellence. Based on it, you will feel appreciated and have an opportunity to provide impactful solutions for our clients. We believe technology defines the future, so Infogain must ensure that we serve all genders, races, and identities. We build diverse, equitable, inclusive teams because we all want our customers to see themselves reflected in what we do, starting with Infogain.
Maybe you want to build a Monorepo with us, create solutions that people use daily, such as systems for managing airlines' crews, or possibly provide users with the safest use of our customers' tools by providing robust security systems.
Check the job offers below!