For our key customer, we are building a global software development toolchain, a corporate platform at the heart of the company's tech transformation. Its goal is to allow company developers to adopt a more agile, global, and cloud-centric engineering mindset and get all the benefits of the Monorepo concept.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with advanced CI/CD pipelines, Monorepo, and see Bazel in action.
- Develop applications, engineering tools, or platform components for the cloud.
- Design, maintain and operate cloud systems/tools / microservices
- Keep systems secure, fully tested, and integrated with all the other products/applications
- Understand the language of business and develop to address the business’s needs
Technical skills required:
Engineering of cloud applications, Maven and Google Cloud.
- 5+ years of work experience, bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
An additional asset is an experience with:
- Monorepo, Bazel, Java / Spring Boot.
- Good communications and coordination skills, the ability to trace and respond to unexpected events.
- Travel industry knowledge as the advantage
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team, Architect, Lead software engineer
- Who chooses technology: Team, Architect, Lead software engineer
- Project management software: Different in projects
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Changing room for cyclists
- Open to foreign candidates
Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. We engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, and retail industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).