- Creating and reviewing architecture and implementation design based on requirements;
- Implementing enterprise-class solutions for customers based on requirements;
- Providing support for development team (advice, guidance, assistance and training) to team members with a particular focus on less experienced colleagues, mainly in technical fields;
- Responsibility for implementation and testing of the solution through all stages of a project’s lifecycle;
- Problem solving during all phases of a project’s lifecycle;
- Active communication with customer and solution architect;
Long term project for a client.
Greenfield implementation of the IoT solution to monitor critical parameters and provide the users hints on how to optimize efficiency and streamline the work of the production lines. The key functionality is to be able to identify the areas of the production line, which requires adjustments. It gives also access to the functionality to control the key parameters of the production lines and devices deployed on the shop floor.
Fully remote or on site in Poland
#Lodz #Poznan #Kielce #ZielonaGora #Bialystok
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with React JS (minimum 3 years) and as a Front End Developer (minimum 5 years);
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS; TypeScript; Redux middleware; React-Table component; Material UI Framework; single-spa;
- Experience in building micro front-end architecture;
- English - fluent in writing and speaking;
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages