At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Possible countries of employment:
- Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal
Your transformation challenge ...
- as part of your team you will take a key role in maintaining and improving our existing application, collaborative transportation management platform, which allows our customers effective organization of all the possible needed options of transportation flow, like split, consolidated, multimodal shipments and more (www.supplystack.com)
- responsibility for entire features' lifecycle from specification to shipping: you will develop, maintain and manage code base
- keeping track & implement upgrades of various frontend libraries
- supporting the integration of various others (Angular) components into the application
- build, test and ship new user-facing code in our modern continuous integration pipeline
- we count on your experience and good coding practices, which you will gladly share with your colleagues
- work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a cross-functional international fully remote team
How can you enrich our team ...
- with your 4+ years of experience with ExtJS (4 or above, we're using 6.6 but planning an upgrade to the latest version soon)
- coding standards, code reviews and testing are something natural to you
- you are aware and respect UX/UI best practices
- with being open to cross-functional collaboration with product owner, UX Designer, QA and development colleagues
- by bringing your ideas and challenging our team to never stop improve and move forward
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
TRANSPOREON Group is one of the European market leaders for e-logistics. We connect manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers with their logistics service providers through cloud-based software solutions.
Not only economic, but also ecological optimization potentials are fully used thanks to our products. We combine challenging assignments with a friendly working environment.
We are bound together by our shared goals and vision for the company, even though we often come from very different backgrounds in terms of experience, culture and language.
We trust in our abilities and dare to try out new things. The TRANSPOREON Group is an exciting place for fresh ideas - in many different locations around the world.