Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
We are looking for seasoned C++ Developers who will work in cybersecurity project. You will be a part of the team which provides back-end services to applications. The team's mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer (authentication & authorization), cryptography, and secure communication while practicing the highest security standards.
The goal is to build and maintain a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system. You will be responsible for developing the core features and infrastructure, enabling to scale the onpremise product line and cloud services.
In order to deliver cutting-edge solutions efficiently, you will work in an agile-oriented environment, develop and deploy using our CI/CD pipeline and execute a plethora of automatic system tests ready for the many product usages we support. Moreover, you will rapidly self-learn new technologies, implement them in our latest features.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in C++ 11 or above
- Eager to own and maintain code and push it at the highest quality and security level, including UT and automation tests.
- A team player self-managed professional who is eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Excellent system understanding with the ability to see the whole picture as well as deep dive into details
- Proven ability to work on complex technical challenges in highly scalable enterprise systems
- English level at least B2
Nice to have:
- Experienced in building and maintaining scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed systems
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Linux development, proficient in using tools such as strace, ltrace and gdb for debugging and troubleshooting
- Experienced with relational databases, in particular MySQL, including writing and optimizing queries
- Experienced with messaging queues, in particular RabbitMQ
- Experienced with security standards
- Experienced with modern CI\CD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins, Antifactory and Ansible
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools, such as Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Experience in Python or Bash scripting
- Experience with cloud development (AWS/Azure/GCP etc.)
- Experience with performance / load / stability / benchmark evaluation.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.