Hermes Reply offers management consulting, IT advisory and implementation services for the introduction of industry 4.0 technologies. We have a twenty-years experience in the Automotive and Manufacturing sector and an international presence with office located in Italy, Poland and China. We are part of Reply Network that gives access to a technology playground with expertise in a broad array of innovation domains.
- As part of a new international business initiative, you will take part in software analysis, Microsoft Azure cloud management and maintenance of VMs with Linux OS platform
- You will take care of the development tasks for new API on Mulesoft and WebMethods platforms
- Together with your team, you will be build deployments, incident handling, and contact with the customer
- Provide guidance on integration design and delivery best practices as well as assist in the development
- On-call duty are standard for you and you like to help colleagues by giving them advice
- We are looking forward to your successfully completed university studies in computer science comparable courses of study
- Understanding of API Management and SOA principles and their application and Basic Linux system administration skills (RedHat, CentOS)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins, GIT), system monitoring tools (Nagios, Dynatrace), and Cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Practical experience working in POSTMAN testing tool and relation databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- You are a strong team player with strong communication skills in English
- If you know ESB technologies (WebMethods and Mulesoft), has extra experience with Jira and Confluence or even Python or bash scripting - can be also a BIG plus!
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.