We are working with the global leader in the cybersecurity space, privileged access management in particular, who helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. We form a group who will consistently raise the bar – driving innovation and helping customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Our team builds and provides new features for cybersecurity products, focusing on expanding the capabilities of these products to integrate with multiple ranges of platforms, operating systems, applications and Cloud vendors.
We are looking for QA Engineers to join us in our journey to provide the highest quality products and features that meet the high security, stability and performance standards of the largest enterprises in the world. You must be an energetic person with a desire to learn new things quickly. You will work in a team of talented engineers to innovate, implement and support cybersecurity software. Duties will primarily revolve around challenging solutions, defining Quality work procedures, designing and executing both manual and automated tests and lead the team towards better quality.
- Assuming professional responsibility for the quality of the product.
- Planning and designing detailed test scenarios.
- Involvement in the entire development life cycle.
- Reviewing new designs, challenging them to detect potential quality concerns and proposing ways to address them.
- Support processes aimed to preserve and enhance the quality of our product.
- Analyze and challenge existing testing coverage (manual and automatic tests)
- Planning the automated tests suite for the project, prioritizing test scenarios to automate and providing detailed guidelines for implementing them.
- Execution of scripted and exploratory manual tests.
- Assist the team in defining acceptance criteria and DoD.
- Commercial experience in QA Engineer position (min. 2 years).
- Wide perspective of complex product solutions.
- Experience in test design and execution for complex systems.
- Understanding of QA methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Passion for quality and for envisioning customers’ experience of the product.
- Self-learning capabilities, with good technical skills and high attention to details.
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English (min. B2).
- Being a team player, eager to collaborate closely with the developers in the team, product owners and with other QA professionals to achieve the highest quality results.
Nice to have:
- Background or experience in software development.
- Experience with QA automation (preferred C#), including SpecFlow, Selenium.
- Experience working with various operating systems.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.