At ING Hubs Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. Our employees have a lot of autonomy to stimulate motivation and creativity and by doing so we adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working. Your team is a so-called BusDevOps squad, combining expertise of business, IT Developers and OPS specialists. Due to this combination, your team can solve almost all work without being dependent on other teams. Within this team we are looking for a senior Designer and Developer to fully re-design the current Data Staging Area, and to integrate currently separate ETL flows. The senior Designer and Developer needs to be ‘hands-on’, capable to oversee complex data flow structures and needs to be experienced with large data volumes.
- Improve and simplify data loads and ETL processes: 30%
- Design, develop, configure and test secure software automation solutions: 30%
- Data flows, tables, and interfaces changes: 30%
- Maintenance: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL,
- You have extensive experience with ETL,
- You have relevant experience with C# (.Net),
- You have hands-on and pro-active attitude,
- You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and are willing to learn and understand the world of financial risk,
- You can explain complex matters in a simple way,
- You are fluent in English,
- You are a team player.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Database version control knowledge,
- Python knowledge,
- LDAP/Active Directory to grant end users with particular roles/permissions to analyze data processing results,
- Scripts e.g. to automate regression testing,
- An Agile/Scrum way of working knowledge.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work