How about a new career within a team of skilled R&D colleagues at OpusCapita? We are now looking to hire a Test Engineer in Torun, Poland or in Riga, Latvia.
At OpusCapita our vision is to digitalize global trade. To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire more top-notch professionals to join our R&D teams.
As a Test Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Create test automation to have a solid regression test suite (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Ensuring continuous integration tools are in place to produce quality software
- Contribute and participate to feature refinements, creating feature test plans and complete testing - Building a test strategy for the eProc platform
- Coordinate end-to-end testing activities with people from other teams and functions
- Assisting service and operations for improving uptime and reducing service incidents
- Be yourself, have fun and bring up your ideas that makes us better
What we would like from you?
- Software testing experience
- Experience with a testing framework (Selenium- ability to read test code and basic maintenance knowledge, RobotFramework) and writing automated tests
- Solid understanding of modern software development
- Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, CircleCI)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
We are in contact with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
- Highly competitive salary
- Employment contract or B2B contract
- International collaboration and the possibility to grow and take over responsibilities as you move on our career path
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job
- Flat organization where leaders are part of the team
- Nice colleagues who support you and make you feel like home
- We have monthly peer recognition campaigns in order to praise our colleagues
- Work place that is never ready or done – we want to make our processes even leaner, we want to learn from each other and we want to succeed together so that we can celebrate it together.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events